Waka Flocka Flame
- Bloodin Crippin
- O Let's Do It
- Hard In Da Paint
- No Hands (feat. Roscoe Dash and Wale)
- Doing numbers
- Blunt Music
- No Hands [feat. Roscoe Dash and Wale] - Explicit Album Version
- Grove St. Party Ft. Kebo Gotti
- No Hands [feat. Roscoe Dash and Wale]
- Off Da Chain Ft. David Blayne & Suga Shane (Prod. By Tay Beatz & Lex Luther)
What's with his name?
Born Juaquin Malphurs (a pretty cool rap name itself), Mr. Malphurs' stage name is an amalgam of a few things. He was given the nickname "Waka" by a cousin, undoubtedly derived from the first syllable of his first name, and also a reference to "waka waka," the catchphrase of Muppets character Fozzie Bear (Flocka is often seen sporting a Fozzie Bear chain). Gucci Mane is responsible for adding "Flocka Flame" to his name. Why, exactly, seems unclear, but probably because Gucci is a word-obsessed nutball. There's also something about "flocka" suggesting the sound of a gunshot......