- Last Night
- I'll Be Missing You (Feat. 112)
- Testimonial (Intro) (Explicit Album Version)
- Everything I Love Featuring Nas & Cee-Lo (Explicit Album Version)
- Last Night (Feat. Keyshia Cole)
- Tell Me Featuring Christina Aguilera (Explicit Album Version)
- Finna Get Loose
- Come To Me Featuring Nicole Scherzinger (Explicit Album Version)
- Come to Me- Superclean Radio
- Tell Me (feat. Christina Aguilera)
So, what does Diddy do exactly?
Diddy, back when he was called Puff Daddy, really started the whole, movement-to-myself rapper-mogul thing. He wasn't just a rapper and a producer—he was a conduit for other artists, products and a whole lifestyle. Diddy does a lot of things. There's Bad Boy Entertainment, the label he founded in 1993. Along with a collective of producers called The Hitmen, Diddy's made hits for TLC, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez (also Diddy's ex), Jay-Z, and Notorious B.I.G, Mase and Lil Kim, of the glory-days Bad Boy camp. There's also Sean John Clothing, which...