- I'll Be Missing You (Feat. 112)
- I'll Be Missing You
- can't nobody hold me down (feat. mase)
- Big Homie (feat. Rick Ross & French Montana)
- I Need A Girl (Part One) (Feat. Usher & Loon)
- I'll Be Missing You (feat. Faith Evans & 112)
- Victory (feat. the Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes)
- Satisfy You (feat. R. Kelly)
- Dirty Money - Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey
- It's All About The Benjamins (Remix) (feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Lil' Kim & The Lox)
So, what does Diddy do exactly?
Diddy, back when he was called Puff Daddy, really started the whole, movement-to-myself rapper-mogul thing. He wasn't just a rapper and a producer—he was a conduit for other artists, products and a whole lifestyle. Diddy does a lot of things. There's Bad Boy Entertainment, the label he founded in 1993. Along with a collective of producers called The Hitmen, Diddy's made hits for TLC, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez (also Diddy's ex), Jay-Z, and Notorious B.I.G, Mase and Lil Kim, of the glory-days Bad Boy camp. There's also Sean John Clothing, which...