Presented Without Commentary: 10 Things Justin Bieber Said to Oprah
Posted by Newson 11/26/2012 at 6:30 PM
It was a busy end to the holiday weekend, what with Chris Brown threatening to fart on a comedian and temporarily deleting his Twitter account. (Did his publicist finally crack the code?) But despicable online behavior and even worse TV movie acting would not distract us from watching Justin Bieber swag it out with Oprah. The long-awaited interview finally aired on Sunday night, with a lot of purple and plenty of adorable Selena Gomez comments that made us want to grab poor Bieb and rock him to sleep, but virtually zero declarations of “swag.” Call a doctor?
During their hour-long chat, Oprah touched on almost all of Bieber’s 2011- 12 talking points: Mariah Yeater, his now ex-girlfriend and those pesky haters, while also allowing him some room to express himself via praise for his family and revealing himself to be one of those Smallville fans holding on until the bitter end. Behold, the 10 most important gems from their televised conversation, presented without commentary.
1. “What’s goodness?”
2. “I try to be as normal as I can with the abnormal life that I have.”
3. “I love the screams and girls thinking I’m hot—that’s a good thing.”
4. “I mean, I wouldn’t say I DON’T have nice hair.”
5. “I get days where I’m just down and gloomy… just because I’m human.”
6. “I am all about really genuine people and I feel she’s one of the most genuine people. She has a good heart and I can talk to her about anything.”
7. “Always just touching each other, yeah…”
8. “You are Oprah, and [if] you are telling me to not get married by 25, I should probably listen.”
9. “Beyoncé… she’s amazing to me.”
10. “They live in Canada so there’s a lot of that, a lot of wind and snow.”
Check Us Out On
Login to receive the latest pop music news and exclusive offers from Popdust!
T-ara beats 2NE1 to the punch.
Tonight is all about feeling the feelings.
In case you missed it, Kanye ramped up the hype hard for his latest album.
she Tweet LIKE this&& ... we R verry Obsessed... etcetc
Did you prefer Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, or one of Pitbull or Justin Bieber's two appearances each?
The girls talk about foods they hate and boys they love, complete with a dead-impression of an angry New Yorker.
Girls Generation pulled in nearly eight million votes in the finals of our tournament to decide Today's Greatest Girl Group.
Prince brought the rock to close out the show.
This was a song that happened. Lapdance included, natch.
Why does Will.i.am want to be a robot so badly?
You didn't think you were getting away with just ONE Pitbull performance, did you?
As an apology for the Grammys, the Billboard awards let Miguel do whatever he wanted.
Pitbull, Christina and A-Ha: Professional moment feelers.
No scandals this time for Bieber!
It feels like one of those nights at the Billboard Music Awards.