How Taylor Swift Should Help Her BFF Selena Gomez Move On From Bieber
Posted by Newson 11/18/2012 at 2:30 PM
By far the best to get over a recent ex (ESPECIALLY one who happens to be the most famous teen in the world) is a dinner full of sh*t-talkng with your BFF (ESPECIALLY when that BFF happens to be professionally skilled in relationship revenge.) I’m talking Selena Gomez and her BFF Taylor Swift, getting dinner just a day after Selena reportedly stormed out on a dinner with former beau Bieber. The two probably had a ton to discuss: Taylor’s done with the Kennedy, already rumored to be dating a One Direction dude and Selena’s been battling break-up/reconciliation rumors with her and Bieb for (what feels like) weeks now.
The two were photographed heading into dinner, which led me to imagine other ways the two could move beyond commiseration. Here’s my list of ideas:
- Double Date! Be publicly seen with all of the boys of One Direction, locked arm-in-arm together like some perverted Brady Bunch Family. Make sure to engage fun group activities like tag football and Mad Libs. “Throw a key party” as they say, mix-and-match and make sure to compare copious notes.
- Make a super group! Team up with the rest of your friends (Demi Lovato, Emma Stone, that girl from Twilight, etc.), introduce yourself to Rye-Rye and her crew and form a giant girl group that’s completely unstoppable in force. Name yourselves “The BFFs” or something and take over the charts. You’ll be the second coming of the Spice Girls. I’m sure Sporty is around to help out.
- Friendship bracelets! Do kids still make those? Maybe friendship custom detailed Vespas, instead. Kind of like a split heart necklace for rich people.
- Rom-Coms! Brokenhearted normals would watch them, but you two could make one. Seriously, with Taylor’s experience in Valentine’s Day and Selena’s years on The Witches of Waverly Place, you both have more than enough experience to produce your own romantic comedy. Cast yourself, cast Channing Tatum and Zac Efron. You have the power.
- Wine coolers! Lots of them. Selena doesn’t turn 21 until next July but good ol’ Taylor is already 22, and we’re not encouraging anything illegal, but a true friend knows her BFF’s favorite flavor of watered down juice hooch.
- Call Lindsay Lohan! Just kidding, don’t do that.
Check Us Out On
The boys get a bonus. How will they use it?
Like a Rolling Stone? Try Like a FOX!
A famous woman expressed her opinion. A famous man threatened to beat her for it. She apologized.
Saying "sh*t" twice was not the weirdest thing that happened.
Smacking famous pop stars has not proved an effective way to get people to like you, Keef!
Cue celebratory chicken dance!
Do you know the secret history of "Heart Attack"?
They were meant for fame, and fame was meant for them...
By going public, Jolie has brought widespread attention to an issue that does have controversial elements.
What does success mean for Beyonce?
They better not be playin' games with our hearts.
This man is dressed like Psy, but he is not Psy.
That Lee Hyori reign just won't let up!
Is anybody else surprised at how well this 4minute song is doing, or is it just us?
Who run the world? Blue. BLUE!