26 Photos of Drake Only Living Once in Honor of His 26th Birthday
Drake turns 26 today, capping what’s been an eventful week of celebration for October’s Very Own. While we can’t promise bottle service, screaming coeds or another diploma, we can offer a collection of photos that embody the mantra he’s been spreading around the world over the last year. What’s that you say? YOLO is over? Eh, you only live once.
1. Inviting Lil Wayne to a basketball game? YOLO.
He’s never going to hear you through those, Drizzy.
2. Posing with Canadian mounties? YOLO.
No one is too famous to thank public servants for their service.
3. Tasting his MTV Moonman before bringing it home? YOLO.
Chew your Best Hip-Hop Video award so we know it’s real.
4. Pairing a chunky sweater, rose-colored glasses AND a pinky ring? YOLO.
Whoever said less is more was lying.
5. Forgetting to wear his contacts on class picture day? YOLO.
His eyes will thank him later.
6. Choosing to go with the “duck face” pose when he is a male over the age of 18? YOLO.
Young Money will back him up on this.
7. Hugging Tom Haverford? YOLO.
Just don’t let him talk you into bringing Entertainment 720 back from the dead.
8. Double-fisting? YOLO.
It gets the job done quicker. Wait—where’s his phone?
9. Hanging out with Carson Daly? YOLO.
We always knew he was a TRL fan.
10. Subjecting himself to lung cancer? YOLO.
Cigars contain less toxins when smoked in celebration.
11. Destroying public property? YOLO.
Letting the rest of North America know that Canada is here to stay.
12. Flying on a jet plane branded with his own face? YOLO.
13. Drinking white wine? YOLO.
It has less calories! Plus, how else does he maintain that body? (Answer: Running on the treadmill, only eating salad.)
14. Reading the Torah in front of friends and family? YOLO.
Because if you can’t perform in front of these folks, who can you play to?
15. Driving a Bentley instead of a Maybach? YOLO.
Just don’t tell ‘Ye and Jay.
16. Getting a tattoo of Aaliyah’s face? YOLO.
Once a fan, always a fan.
17. Wearing this v-neck sweater to the VMAs? YOLO.
It’s a crowded party, which means sticking out on the red carpet is extra important.
18. And this velvet creation to a club in D.C.? YOLO.
It’s not his hometown, therefore he has zero social responsibility.
19. Crossing the aisle to talk to Rihanna’s BFF Katy Perry? YOLO.
One of the three has to be somewhat reasonable.
20. Throwing caution to the wind? YOLO.
Aubrey laughs at the idea of vertigo.
21. Letting someone copy his sweater game? YOLO.
22. Convincing someone that he deserves his own NCAA championship ring? YOLO.
Jimmy’s hoop dreams will never disappear.
23. Playing with fire? YOLO.
That flame is harder to extinguish than we originally thought.
24. Rocking blue steel before the release of Zoolander 2? YOLO.
Still, so hot right now.
25. Recording a song with Justin Bieber? YOLO.
It’s required of all Canadians—you’re next, Shania.
26. Almost sleeping with Ashley Kerwin? YOLO.
But we always liked him with Ellie best.
Check Us Out On
Login to receive the latest pop music news and exclusive offers from Popdust!
Girls' Generation will twinkle once again.
Brainstorming some suggestions for the royal couple of pop's second child.
The most famous mother in pop is having a second child.
What's your favorite song by the ex-Disney princess?
We think the CimFam is Cim-ply divine!
Britney's not seeking Amy anymore; this is a song her sons can enjoy!
Cole your jets, Nat!
Did a rock-solid Top Two save Season 12?
Big Time Rush learns some lessons about telling the truth.
America certainly thought so, but, hey, what do those guys know?
Thank God for Eunjung.
It's a Girls' Generation party, and everybody is invited!
Breaking down the perfect summer song.
Maybe if they sing the "Barney" theme song hard enough, all will be repaired.