In Honor of “Red,” 15 Spellbinding Shots of Taylor Swift in a Cherry-Hued Dress
Unlike other pop stars her age, Taylor Swift has developed a pretty flawless signature style. You never see 22-year-old Swifty dashing out in see-through tops or emerging from limos pants-less. Instead, she has a carefully cultivated, ladylike look and its linchpin is a pretty, flirty dress—often in the singer’s favorite shade, red.
In honor of the official release of Taylor’s fourth album, Red, here are 16 of her most gorgeous cherry-hued dresses. They range from long to short, from lacy to sparkly, from sleek shifts to retro-feeling and polka-dotted. What they all have in common, aside from a color family—they all make Taylor look really, really beautiful.
1. Taylor picked this silky, three-quarter sleeve number for a Good Morning America appearance Monday morning.
2. The singer donned a lace frock for the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas last month.
3. For an MTV promotional appearance in August, Taylor chose a flower-print dress.
4. The Billboard Music Awards in May called for something floor-length and dramatic.
5. Sparkles make this short version stand out on tour in Sydney.
6. In a fit-and-flare, one of her go-to silhouettes, at the Billboard Sixth Annual Women in Music event in December 2011.
7. Swift went strapless at a 2011 CMT Artists of the Year party in Nashville last November.
8. Breaking from bright red, Taylor wears maroon for a Speak Now performance at Madison Square Garden.
9. The songstress was papped leaving BBC studios in London early last year in an adorable geometric red-and-white style.
10. Performing at JFK airport in NYC in a polka-dot, tie-waist option in 2010.
11. In a tight mini for an event at in Beverly Hills in January 2010.
12. Looking chic at New York Fashion Week in a red sheath in September 2009.
13. This was Taylor’s choice of dress for the VMAs three years ago.
14. Channeling Medieval Times in a costume from her Fearless Tour at Madison Square Garden in 2009.
15. This glam, strapless outfit was for a London photo shoot in August 2009.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE