Voila: Here Is Your Justin Bieber “Believe” Tracklisting
Posted by Newson 05/21/2012 at 7:55 AM
Justin. Justin, Justin, Justin. Haven’t you heard your entire Believe promotional campaign? The part about how you are making albums for grown-ups now? Grown-ups often have eye problems, the sort of thing that makes it really, really, really, REALLY difficult to read white text on a yellow background. I’m barely a grown-up, and I can’t read this. If I was your graphic designer, you’d never be alone. (Or something like that.)
That said, perhaps Bieber just wants to bask in the vintage-filtered sunlight. (And the inspirational quotes up top.) We’ll let him do that and give you a tracklisting that’s legible:
01. All Around The World ft. Ludacris
03. As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
04. Take You
05. Right Here ft. Drake
06. Catching Feelings
08. Die In Your Arms
09. Thought Of You
10. Beauty And A Beat ft. Nicki Minaj
11. One Love
12. Be Alright
14. Out Of Town Girl
15. She Don’t Like The Lights
You will notice a number of things here:
- All the tracks that were announced are indeed here. That Ludacris collaboration is almost definitely going to be a single at some point, since it’s the first track. So’s the one named after BSB, although that’s been established.
- Of the newer stuff: Nicki Minaj feature! Granted, a Nicki Minaj feature is the single least surprising element of a track after a Chris Brown feature. She guested on a Willow Smith track, don’t forget. It’s still more inherently exciting than an appearance from, say, Big Sean. (Sorry, Sean. You’re still around?)
- “Maria” may or may not be about Mariah Yeater–he did say he wrote a song about her, but maybe he just met a girl called Maria, or met someone who reminds him of a West Side Story, or needs to solve a problem named Maria. Actually, that last one could plausibly be a lyric to the song. If it is, we promise not to say “ugh just get OVER IT ALREADY” much.
Check Us Out On
Can 4minute pull out another "What's Your Name?" and beat 2NE1?
America decides between Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel and The Swon Brothers.
Paul put Eleanors on the map, yo.
We've got our first John Mayer diss track, and it is MEAN.
Even Mr. Movin' On is smiling.
We're getting the strong feeling Mr. Bieber does not care for paparazzi.
Why did Lil Wayne sully the honor of this great nation?
Vicky just dropped her first post-Victorious single and it's pretty good.
Just like The Pussycat Dolls, only not as good.
2NE1 plans to make up for lost time.
The final three artists take the stage and vie for votes for the last time.
As usual, B.A.P continues to work without rest.
Surprisingly, a song called "Bring the Noize" is not the laid-back jam we expected.