Diddy’s Last Train To Paris Came With A Trailer
Posted by Newson 04/16/2012 at 2:43 PM
Diddy, like many multi-hyphenate artists/moguls/aspiring-or-not style icons before him, went to Paris’s Fashion week. And like those same multi-hyphenate artists/moguls, he got one more venture out of his trip: the short film Paris is Burning. The trailer, directed by Julien Bachelet, is out, and from the minute or so here, it’s all about the trappings of the world he knew. Specifically:
- The perfect crystal chandelier introductory shot
- Gotye’s “Someone That I Used To Know.” (Really.) (There’s probably a Gotye/Gaultier pun to be made here.)
- Black-and-white everything
- Diddy’s vodka of product-placment choice
- The following quote: “Swag to a zillion-trillion.” (Previously.)
- Legions of paparazzi and their camera phones
- Watches, and lots of them
- Several lavish parties with equally lavish strobe lighting
- About one second total of runway modeling.
width="520" height="430" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" style="visibility: visible;">
Check Us Out On
Smacking famous pop stars has not proved an effective way to get people to like you, Keef!
Cue celebratory chicken dance!
Do you know the secret history of "Heart Attack"?
They were meant for fame, and fame was meant for them...
By going public, Jolie has brought widespread attention to an issue that does have controversial elements.
What does success mean for Beyonce?
They better not be playin' games with our hearts.
This man is dressed like Psy, but he is not Psy.
That Lee Hyori reign just won't let up!
Is anybody else surprised at how well this 4minute song is doing, or is it just us?
Who run the world? Blue. BLUE!
What FOOLS we were thinking it was because of Skrillex all this time...
Ke$ha finally put her money where her mouth is: She drank her own pee.
It feels like the perfect night/To design a t-shirt.
Like your boys, cute, talented and from YouTube? Then we've got good news for you.