Listen To Blaine And Kurt Sing “Let It Snow” From The “Glee” Christmas Album
Posted by Newson 11/02/2011 at 5:56 PM
Since Justin Bieber and Starbucks have officially declared it the holiday season, it’s hard to take issue with the gradual release of Glee‘s Christmas tunes. Following the flirty duet that Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) had last season on “Baby It’s Cold Outside” comes “Let It Snow,” a big band take on the non-denominational winter classic. While duets from these two are always appreciated, there’s something less interesting here when compared to last year’s ode to unspoken sexual tension and mutual attraction. That being said, it’s nothing a flawless winter white couples’ wardrobe picked out by Kurt truly can’t fix.
Glee: The Music, Christmas Volume 2 is out on November 15, which is only—only?—two short weeks away. Feast your eyes on the full tracklisting below, which features almost every New Direction member, sans Mike Chang—who is probably dancing in spirit, somewhere—guest spots from Glee Project winners and plenty of songs that will eventually be compared with the Bieber versions that preceded them.
Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2
1. “All I Want For Christmas Is You” — Amber Riley (Mercedes)
2. “Extraordinary Merry Christmas” Darren Criss (Blaine) and Lea Michele (Rachel)
3. “Santa Baby” — Naya Rivera (Santana)
4. “Christmas Eve With You” — Jayma Mays (Emma) and Mathew Morrison (Will)
5. “Little Drummer Boy” Kevin McHale (Artie)
6. “River” — Lea Michele
7. “Do You Hear What I Hear?” — Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell (The Glee Project)
8. “Let It Snow” Featuring Darren Criss and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
9. “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” — Mark Sailing (Puck), Cory Monteith (Finn) and Samuel Larsen (The Glee Project)
10. “Christmas Wrapping” — Heather Morris (Brittany)
11. “Blue Christmas” — Damian McGinty (Rory)
12. “Do They Know It’s Christmas” — Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Naya Rivera, Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
Check Us Out On
Login to receive the latest pop music news and exclusive offers from Popdust!
T-ara beats 2NE1 to the punch.
Tonight is all about feeling the feelings.
In case you missed it, Kanye ramped up the hype hard for his latest album.
she Tweet LIKE this&& ... we R verry Obsessed... etcetc
Did you prefer Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, or one of Pitbull or Justin Bieber's two appearances each?
The girls talk about foods they hate and boys they love, complete with a dead-impression of an angry New Yorker.
Girls Generation pulled in nearly eight million votes in the finals of our tournament to decide Today's Greatest Girl Group.
Prince brought the rock to close out the show.
This was a song that happened. Lapdance included, natch.
Why does Will.i.am want to be a robot so badly?
You didn't think you were getting away with just ONE Pitbull performance, did you?
As an apology for the Grammys, the Billboard awards let Miguel do whatever he wanted.
Pitbull, Christina and A-Ha: Professional moment feelers.
No scandals this time for Bieber!
It feels like one of those nights at the Billboard Music Awards.