Since Justin Bieber and Starbucks have officially declared it the holiday season, it’s hard to take issue with the gradual release of Glee‘s Christmas tunes. Following the flirty duet that Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) had last season on “Baby It’s Cold Outside” comes “Let It Snow,” a big band take on the non-denominational winter classic. While duets from these two are always appreciated, there’s something less interesting here when compared to last year’s ode to unspoken sexual tension and mutual attraction. That being said, it’s nothing a flawless winter white couples’ wardrobe picked out by Kurt truly can’t fix.
Glee: The Music, Christmas Volume 2 is out on November 15, which is only—only?—two short weeks away. Feast your eyes on the full tracklisting below, which features almost every New Direction member, sans Mike Chang—who is probably dancing in spirit, somewhere—guest spots from Glee Project winners and plenty of songs that will eventually be compared with the Bieber versions that preceded them.
Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2
1. “All I Want For Christmas Is You” — Amber Riley (Mercedes)
2. “Extraordinary Merry Christmas” Darren Criss (Blaine) and Lea Michele (Rachel)
3. “Santa Baby” — Naya Rivera (Santana)
4. “Christmas Eve With You” — Jayma Mays (Emma) and Mathew Morrison (Will)
5. “Little Drummer Boy” Kevin McHale (Artie)
6. “River” — Lea Michele
7. “Do You Hear What I Hear?” — Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell (The Glee Project)
8. “Let It Snow” Featuring Darren Criss and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
9. “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” — Mark Sailing (Puck), Cory Monteith (Finn) and Samuel Larsen (The Glee Project)
10. “Christmas Wrapping” — Heather Morris (Brittany)
11. “Blue Christmas” — Damian McGinty (Rory)
12. “Do They Know It’s Christmas” — Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Naya Rivera, Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)