Jay-Z And Kanye West’s “Watch The Throne” Exists, Several Witnesses Report
Posted by Newson 07/07/2011 at 4:51 PM
Are you watching for Watch the Throne? Wow, we feel like bringing you some books or maybe a care package. It’s got cover art, you can pre-order it, and the ship date on the receipts says it’ll be out August 2. But none of these translate into hearing the thing–that is, unless you’re Big Sean or Angie Martinez! Here’s your afternoon roundup of rubbing it in:
- Of course Big Sean has heard Watch the Throne, because he was there during the recording. What can he teach us about the album? It has “good-ass songs” (no word on whether it has good ass-songs), and it has an intro “like, damn!” Noted.
- Hot 97′s Angie Martinez has also gotten, in her words, an “ear hustle” of Watch the Throne, and informs us that Frank Ocean’s appearance is “impressive” and that the album is “exciting” and “really big.” Also noted.
- A full tracklisting is also out there, although it’s unverified, it’s kinda old, it lacks said Frank Ocean appearance (if he’s behind the scenes, like on Beyonce’s 4, why would that constitute an “impressive” adjective?), and we’re thinking Bruno Mars is a tiny bit out of his depth if this is real. According to Def Jam, it’s ten tracks, and “H.A.M.” and “Lift Off” are two of them. But here’s the leaked list anyway:
1. Lift Off (Feat. Beyonce & Bruno Mars)
2. Murder To Excellence
3. Illest Motherfucker Alive
4. Why I Love You So (Guilt Trip)
5. That Shit Crazy
6. Living So Italian
7. Who Gonna Stop Me
8. Whole Lifetime
9. We Are Young
In summary: We’re looking forward to the day when we can embed a different video.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Email Us Tips!
Send Us the Tips!